Tax Law Attorneys
Serving Individuals and Businesses in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
Are You Facing More Than $20,000 In Tax Debt?
Facing a tax problem with the Minnesota Department of Revenue or the federal IRS means you will be confronting the largest and most aggressive agencies of the state or federal government. If you have been notified of an audit or uncollected taxes, or if you are disputing the government’s tax findings, it is important to have an attorney on your side who has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the federal and Minnesota state tax codes.
Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC — One Of The Most Respected Minnesota Taxation Law Firms
Our lawyers, Mark Pridgeon and David Zoss, have focused their careers exclusively in the area of IRS and state tax accountancy and law for more than 70 years combined. Today, as Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC, the firm focuses exclusively on representing clients facing serious tax problems.
From offices in Edina and St. Anthony, Minnesota, our tax lawyers advise and represent clients in communities throughout Minnesota, and in Western Wisconsin. Do not delay responding to a federal or state tax notice. Contact the firm for a no-cost initial consultation with an experienced Minnesota tax law attorney right away.
Personal Attention and A Focus On Finding The Right Solution
Integrity is the hallmark of the firm’s success. State and federal tax officials recognize Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC‘s commitment to the ethical representation of his clients. When you meet to discuss your tax liability matter, you will find Mark, David and legal assistant Saree Olson to be professional, courteous and approachable. We work directly with every client and do not subcontract cases out to other tax law firms.
- Options for outstanding balance: Including strategies for seeking a reasonable offer in compromise, installment agreements or dealing with your personal or business tax debt.
- Tax disputes: Including responding to notices, audit appeals and strategies to remove or reduce penalties and fines.
- Liability for uncollected taxes: Including issues regarding personal liability for business taxes and innocent spouse relief.
- Responding to notices: Including federal IRS and Minnesota Department of Revenue tax notifications. The earlier you respond, the better your chances of working out an affordable arrangement.
- Business and payroll taxes: Including trust fund assessments and sales and use tax arrears.
- Self-employed taxes: Including problems involving income taxes and self-employment tax withholding.
- Income taxes: Including IRS and MDR audits, appeals, and federal and state tax court litigation.
- Criminal Tax Matters: Including ongoing IRS and MDRinvestigations, and charges already filed.
A Note To CPAs And Accountants
In addition to being a licensed attorney, Mark Pridgeon is a highly qualified CPA. However, our firm does not provide accounting services or prepare and file tax returns. Our office is not in competition for the tax services normally supplied by professional accountants or licensed tax preparers. We work closely with tax and accounting professionals who require legal counsel for themselves or their clients.
Experienced Minnesota Taxation Law Attorneys · IRS Tax Appeals And Workouts
Weekday office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in our Edina office, and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in our St. Anthony office. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371 or 612-455-8948; or call us toll free 877-221-1651 if you are located outside of the Twin Cities metro area. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.