Minnesota Tax Law Attorneys

Serving The Twin Cities Metropolitan Area And St. Croix County, Wisconsin

Are You Facing More Than $20,000 In Tax Debt?

Facing a tax problem with the Minnesota Department of Revenue or the federal IRS means you will be confronting the largest and most aggressive agencies of the state or federal government. If you have been notified of an audit or uncollected taxes, or if you are disputing the government's tax findings, it is important to have an attorney on your side who has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the federal and Minnesota state tax codes.

Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC — One Of The Most Respected Minneapolis Taxation Lawfirms

Our lawyers, Mark Pridgeon and David Zoss, have focused their careers exclusively in the area of IRS and state tax accountancy and law for more than 70 years combined. Today, as Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC, the firm focuses exclusively on representing clients facing serious tax problems of $20,000 or more.

From offices in Edina, our tax lawyers advise and represent clients in communities throughout Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County and Washington County in Minnesota, as well as St. Croix County in Western Wisconsin. Do not delay responding to a federal or state tax notice. Contact the firm for a no-cost initial consultation with an experienced Minnesota tax law attorney right away.

Personal Attention And A Focus On Finding The Right Solution

Integrity is the hallmark of the firm's success. State and federal tax officials recognize Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC's commitment to the ethical representation of his clients. When you meet to discuss your tax liability matter, you will find Mark, David and legal assistant Saree Olson to be professional, courteous and approachable. We work directly with every client and do not subcontract cases out to other tax law firms.

Call to arrange an initial consultation to discuss your state or federal tax problem:

A Note To CPAs And Accountants

Mark is a highly qualified CPA. However, our firm does not file tax returns and we do not attend audits. Our office is not in competition for the tax services normally supplied by professional accountants or licensed tax preparers. We work closely with tax and accounting professionals who require legal counsel for themselves or their clients.

Experienced Minnesota Taxation Law Attorney · IRS Tax Appeals And Workouts

Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. Out of state or in Wisconsin, call toll free 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.