Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC - Minnesota Tax Law Attorney
Solid Solutions to Serious Tax Problems
Income Tax Workouts • Responding to Notices
Business and Self-Employment Tax Problems
Free Initial 30 Minute Consultation
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
Do Not Delay Responding to a Tax Notice
Free Initial 30 Minute Consultation

Tax Law Services For Minnesota And


I taxlitigation

Serving The Twin Cities Metropolitan Area And St. Croix County, Wisconsin

Our attorneys at Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC have dedicated their entire legal careers to the study and practice of federal and Minnesota state tax law. If you are facing a serious tax problem of $20,000 or more to the IRS or Minnesota Department of Revenue (MN Dept. of Rev.), our attorneys will work diligently to protect your rights and financial interests, while seeking a fair resolution with tax authorities.

Call Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC

From offices in Edina, our firm advises and represents clients in communities throughout Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County and Washington County in Minnesota, as well as St. Croix County in Western Wisconsin. Do not delay responding to a federal or state tax notice. Contact the firm for a no-cost initial consultation with an experienced Minneapolis taxation law attorney right away.

We do not file tax returns or attend audits. His firm does not compete with professional accountants or licensed tax preparers. He works closely with tax returns professionals who require legal counsel for themselves or their clients.

Mark Pridgeon and David Zoss are experienced federal tax code lawyers. Their records of tax law services in Minnesota also includes successful tax appeals representation in front of the Minnesota Supreme Court.

From offices in Edina, our firm offers a full range of services in all areas of federal and state tax laws, including:

Options for outstanding tax balance: We will be your advocate and voice at the table to help you resolve your outstanding tax balance with the IRS or the Minnesota Department of Revenue.

Tax disputes: If you are disputing findings by the IRS or Minnesota Department of Revenue, our lawyers have the experience and the perseverance to take your matter to litigation and trial, if necessary.

Liability for uncollected taxes: We have decades of experience working with clients facing serious tax liabilities of more than $20,000.

Business and payroll taxes: Employers face special challenges when confronted by the IRS or MN Dept. of Rev. about payroll taxes. We can help you with issues related to:

Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC also works with clients who are self-employed and face tax problems related to under-withholding of income or self-employment taxes.

Learn more about responding to notices at these information pages:

In Addition, Our Firm Provides Experienced Tax Representation In Any Of The Following Matters:

Taxes and bankruptcy: Some types of tax debts are dischargeable through bankruptcy. Although we do not handle bankruptcy cases, we can advise you regarding the possibility of discharging your taxes in bankruptcy.

Independent contractor matters: Disputes with the IRS or Minnesota Department of Revenue regarding a business owner’s characterization of independent contractors for employment tax purposes.

Contact Minneapolis Tax Dispute Attorneys — Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC

Integrity is the hallmark of the firm’s success. State and federal tax officials recognize our commitment to the ethical representation of clients. When you meet to discuss your tax liability matter, you will find Mark, David and legal assistant Saree Olson to be professional, courteous and approachable. Our lawyers work directly with every client and does not subcontract cases to other tax law firms.

Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. Out of state or in Wisconsin, call toll free 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.