Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.

Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC - Minnesota Tax Law Attorney
Solid Solutions to Serious Tax Problems
Income Tax Workouts • Responding to Notices
Business and Self-Employment Tax Problems

Failing To Withhold Taxes In Minnesota

Serving Self-Employed Professionals And Indpendent Contractors In Minnesota And Western Wisconsin

If you are a self-employed person or independent contractor who lives or works in Minnesota , and have received an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) notice or Minnesota Department of Revenue (MDR) notice for failing to withhold taxes in Minnesota, call the law firm of Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC.

Self-Employed And Owe More Taxes? Get Legal Help.

As self-employed professionals, our lawyers understand how the tax code impacts people who own and operate their own company. We also understand how tax authorities can often miscalculate the amount of taxes to be withheld and paid.

The federal and state government take failing to withhold and pay over taxes from employees and customers to the IRS and MDR very seriously. We will work aggressively to help you resolve your withholding tax problem quickly and cost-effectively. Whether your withholding taxes have to do with FICA, Medicare, or other state or federal taxes, our attorneys has the experience to help. Our firm has earned the respect of IRS and MDR tax officials for his integrity and thorough knowledge of the law.

From offices in Edina and St. Anthony, Minnesota, we advise and represent self-employed professionals and independent contractors in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.

Self-Employed And Facing Taxes Owed When No Taxes Have Been Withheld?

Call for a free consultation about your tax problem and options for relief. Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. If you are outside of the metro area, call us toll free 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.