Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.

Solid Solutions to Serious Tax Problems
Income Tax Workouts • Responding to Notices
Business and Self-Employment Tax Problems

Minnesota IRS Notice Attorneys

Serving Taxpayers Throughout Minnesota and in Western Wisconsin

If you have received an IRS letter 531-T or other notice informing you of a possible audit or other problem with your tax returns, it is important to respond right away. It is very important that you do not ignore the notice. Take time to schedule a consultation with an experienced tax attorney.

Some common IRS notices, forms and letters that can lead to trouble with the IRS:

  • Letter 531-T
  • Letter 937
  • Form 5278
  • Form 886
  • Form 886A
  • Form 4605
  • Form 4605A
  • Form 4564

Urgent! Unpaid Tax Balances Can Result In Long-Term Problems.

Do not delay responding to a federal or state tax notice. Contact the firm for a no-cost initial consultation with an experienced Minnesota tax law attorney right away.

If you reside in Minnesota or Western Wisconsin, or own a Minnesota business, turn to Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC, for help. Our attorneys practice exclusively in the area of tax workouts, appeals and litigation on behalf of individuals, families, business owners and self-employed professionals who have been notified that they owe significant tax debt.

An experienced lawyer can help you:

From our offices in Edina and St. Anthony,  we advise and represent clients throughout Minnesota, and in Western Wisconsin.

Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. If you are located outside of the Twin Cities metro area, call us toll free at 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.