Failing To Withhold Taxes In Minnesota

Serving Self-Employed Professionals And Independent Contractors In The Twin Cities Metropolitan Area And St. Croix County, Wisconsin

If you are a self-employed person or independent contractor in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area who has received an IRS notice or Minnesota Department of Revenue (MDR) notice for failing to withhold taxes in Minnesota, call the law firm of Mark A. Pridgeon, Attorney at Law.

Self-Employed And Owe More Than $20,000 In Taxes? Get Legal Help.

Mark is a former IRS tax lawyer who opened his law firm as a solo practice more than 20 years ago. As a self-employed professional, he understands how the tax code impacts people who own and operate their own company. He also understands how tax authorities can often miscalculate the amount of taxes to be withheld and paid.

The federal and state government take failing to withhold and pay over taxes from employees and customers to the IRS and MDR very seriously. Mark will work aggressively to help you resolve your withholding tax problem quickly and cost-effectively. Whether your withholding taxes have to do with FICA, Medicare, or other state or federal taxes, Mark has the experience to help. He has earned the respect of IRS and MDR tax officials for his integrity and thorough knowledge of the law.

From offices in Edina, tax lawyer Mark Pridgeon advises and represents self-employed professionals and independent contractors in communities throughout Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County and Washington County in Minnesota, as well as St. Croix County in Western Wisconsin.

If you are a certified public accountant (CPA) providing services to a self-employed professional or independent contractor in Minnesota, call Mark with your questions about the best options for responding to a notice or facing an audit. Mark does not handle audits without the express consent of the client's accounting professional.

Self-Employed And Facing Taxes Owed When No Taxes Have Been Withheld?

Call for a free consultation about your tax problem and options for relief. Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. In Wisconsin, call toll free 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.