Minnesota Tax Payment Plan Attorney

Serving The Twin Cities Metropolitan Area And St. Croix County, Wisconsin

If you have received an IRS or Minnesota Department of Revenue (MDR) notice that you owe a significant amount of money, your first reaction might be to set the letter aside and hope it goes away. The hard truth is, it won't. You must respond to the notice with the information being requested. Before you respond, though, it might be comforting to know that you can set up an installment account and make a 'good faith' payment through your attorney's office. Sending in money now may go a long way toward demonstrating how serious you are about reaching an offer in compromise or long-term installment agreement.

Upon paying the law firm's standard retainer fee, your initial tax installment payment to the IRS or MDR can be as low as $500.

If you reside in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area or Western Wisconsin and received a tax notice saying you owe more than $20,000, call Mark A. Pridgeon, Attorney at Law, in Edina, right away. Mark offers a free case evaluation. Upon retaining his law firm, he will be in a position to set up an account out of which you can make installment payments with your initial response and throughout negotiations to reach a resolution with the tax authorities.

From offices in Edina, Minnesota, tax payment plan lawyer Mark Pridgeon advises and represents clients in communities throughout Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County and Washington County in Minnesota, as well as St. Croix County in Western Wisconsin. Do not delay responding to a federal or state tax notice. Contact the firm for a no-cost initial consultation with an experienced Minnesota tax law attorney right away.

Experienced Minnesota And Western Wisconsin Tax Debt Resolution Lawyer

Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. In Wisconsin, call toll free 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.