Minnesota IRS Audit Notice Attorneys

Serving The Minneapolis, St. Paul Metropolitan Area And St. Croix County, Wisconsin

If you have received federal tax notice CP75, CP75A or other similar IRS or Minnesota Department of Revenue (MDR) notice informing you of an audit of your returns, talk to your certified public accountant or licensed tax preparation professional right away. In most cases, the audit will relate to a tax credit or deduction that may be called into question by the tax authorities. It is not recommended that you contact a tax attorney until you have your accountant or tax professional review your circumstances.

If you reside in the Twin Cities area or Western Wisconsin, and require the assistance of an experienced tax attorney, call a Minnesota IRS audit notice lawyer at Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC in Edina. Attorneys Mark Pridgeon and David Zoss will explain the tax audit process and why it so important to respond by getting your accountant involved right away.

Mark is a certified public accountant (CPA), however, he respects the boundaries between tax preparation providers and tax litigation. Our firm does not act in the capacity of a tax accountant but will work closely with your CPA or tax preparer upon request, including attending an office audit, if necessary.

Call Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC

From offices in Edina, our firm advises and represents clients in communities throughout Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County and Washington County in Minnesota, as well as St. Croix County in Western Wisconsin.

"Do not delay responding to a federal or state notice of a pending audit. Call your accountant right away. Have your tax professional contact me with further questions or concerns." Attorney Mark Pridgeon

Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. In Wisconsin, call toll free 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.