Tax Law Services For Accountants In Minnesota

Serving The Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan Area And St. Croix County, Wisconsin

If you are an accounting or tax professional in need of qualified, experienced legal help with a tax matter for yourself or your client, call the law firm of Mark A. Pridgeon, Attorney at Law.

Certified public accountants (CPA), accounting professionals and licensed tax preparers need not worry about attorney Mark Pridgeon working with their clients without full knowledge and consent. Mark is a CPA but does not prepare tax returns or serve in the capacity of a financial accountant for any individual or business client. When contacted about representing a taxpayer at an audit, Mark will refer the person to his or her CPA, accountant or tax preparer.

From offices in Edina, tax lawyer Mark Pridgeon serves the legal needs of taxpayers and their accounting professionals in communities throughout Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County and Washington County in Minnesota, as well as St. Croix County in Western Wisconsin.

Call Mark A. Pridgeon, Attorney at Law, About Tax Law Services For Accountants In Minnesota

Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. In Wisconsin, call toll free 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.