Minnesota Trust Fund Tax Assessment Attorneys

Tax Attorneys Serving Employers In The Minneapolis And St. Paul Metropolitan Area And St. Croix County, Wisconsin

The IRS and the Minnesota Department of Revenue have spent the past several years staffing auditors to investigate employers whom they suspect are not withholding an appropriate amount of payroll taxes or fraudulently dipping into the payroll tax trust fund for business or personal purposes.

If you have received a notice that your Twin Cities business is under investigation, it is important to speak with an experienced Minnesota business attorney at Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC. The law is clear that the bill for the proper amount of taxes owed, interest and penalties can be assessed against the business owners and financial officers.

From offices in Edina, Minnesota, our lawyers and staff advise and represent business owners in communities throughout Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County and Washington County in Minnesota, as well as St. Croix County in Western Wisconsin.

Our lawyers' experience in business tax disputes and payroll tax withholding matters includes:

A Note To Financial Officers And Accounting Firms

If you are an accountant or accounting firm responsible for the company's trust fund, Mark Pridgeon is a certified public accountant, with the knowledge and experience to work closely with financial officers and outside accounting agencies in matters related to the employment tax trust fund investigations. Our firm does not handle accounting services for businesses, nor do we get involved in the audit process without a request for legal assistance from the accounting or tax professional handling the affairs of the company.

Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC — Experienced Trust Fund Recovery Penalty Lawyer

Within the general Twin Cities metro area, call 952-232-0371. In Wisconsin, call toll free 877-221-1651. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.

Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement.